Organic Hemp Seeds Shelled
All hail the mighty super-seed! Our shelled hemp seeds contain Omega 3, 6 and 9, plus 21 amino acids and GLA (great for combatting inflammation in the body). They’re the perfect solution for vegans looking to get their protein hit without consuming animal-derived foods, and they’re tasty and filling too.
- 300g packet
- High in unsaturated fatty acids
- High in fibre and protein
- 100% organic
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
Nature’s Most Versatile Seeds
Our shelled hemp seeds can be added to virtually any recipe; adding a rich, nutty flavour. Sprinkle in your soup, stir into a smoothie or add crunch to your yoghurt; this flexible seed works with most savoury or sweet dishes. You can also eat them raw as a mid-morning snack.
Organic Hemp Seeds
All Sensi Foods’ shelled hemp seeds are 100% organic and grown in a pesticide / herbicide-free environment. Our bags are fully re-sealable, ensuring your seeds retain their taste and texture for as long as possible.
- Rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9 – essential fatty acids
- Great source of protein – Over a quarter of hemp’s total calories are protein-based
- Source of vitamins and minerals – Vitamin E, potassium, magnesium, iron and more
- Contains Gamma Linolenic Acid – This Omega 6 fatty acid may improve symptoms associated with arthritis, eczema, diabetes and more
- Within Europe: €7.50
- Outside Europe €12.50